I HAVE 2 CHILDREN; MY HUSBAND IS THE ELDEST

I have given up work to take care of our first born but I am starting to regret it. Im too tired of the household chores plus too tired of taking care of our baby and lastly, too tired being a mother to my husband. I have to do almost everything at home, even at his work and personal stuff. I have to fake an "O" and do me just to feel pleasured. I feel so sad and lonely, setting aside my needs and try to feel contented even if I don't feel that way. I married the right one but never the good one.

3 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

I understand how you feel momsh. Nakakapagod nga naman, imagine you have given up work pra mka focus sa family mo. Have you tried po to talk to your hubby regarding this issue? Clear po ba sa kanya yung mga expectations & needs mo sa kanya as the father & a husband? Try nyo po e discuss sa kanya momsh ang needs mo as a wife & discuss to him too yung role na gagampanan mo sa tahanan nyo. That way, you are doing your responsibilities while setting boundaries.

Magbasa pa
VIP Member

never too late to change specially if you love each other, you said u were married so dont give up that too soon 😊 and u have kids pa, sometimes we really have to sacrifice as a mom but sana equal din sa sacrifice gnagawa ntn si partner, just talk to him, if u believe u married the right one then do the right one to fix your relationship, hugs momma πŸ₯°

Magbasa pa
VIP Member

Talk to your husband para maayos set up niyo at paano kayo mag aadjust sa situation niyo or pano siya makakatulong sayo. Just to share with you. I feel the same na nkkpagod mag alaga ng batA at mag aayos pa sa bahay given na may trbho kming dlwa. Nadaan nmn sa usap at unti unti kming nkpag adjust