Happy New Year!

My husband and I received the good news this January 1. I’m a bit nervous because this is our second, the first pregnancy did not go well. We lost our first baby at 8weeks. I am praying that baby 2nd will stay strong and stay with us. I already went to one of the oldest midwife here in our town to have a check-up and gave me vitamins and folic acid. I know its a bit early to have my check-up but I want to do it to have my peace of mind. Happy New Year everyone!

2 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Sis it's better you consult an OB kc may history kna ng miscarriage & they can recommend a medicine na pampakapit. I had a miscarriage too last May 2018 & naging pregnant ulit ako by Nov 2018, my OB prescribed me duphaston w/c is pampakapit & advice me to avoid heavy house chores.

5y ago

Thank you for sharing 🙂

Same case here, mom. My 1st pregnancy was a miscarriage last Sept 2018 so I decided to go to the OB as soon as magpositive PT ako nitong weekend. I was advised to take folic acid, duphaston & promama even if wala pang visible na sac. Scheduled follow-up sa OB is sa Feb 24.

5y ago

Next week na po ulit schedule namin..praying for both of us 🙏