Husband frequently not at home

How do ones feels when your husband frequently not at home at night or throughout the whole night. This could happen up to 5 to 6 times a week. Reason is need to work. How to prevent this kind of things from happening ?

11 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

Not sure if you have children, but if you do you should definitely sit down and have a serious talk with your husband. You need mental support from a partner and your children especially need a father figure to guide them. If he's always not around, I don't care what reason it is for, he is irresponsible. Yes work is important, money is important but being there for your family is an equally important responsibility and no excuse is good enough to be an absent husband/father.

Read more
TapFluencer

You need to sit down with your Husband and discuss about this issue. Share with him how you feel in a calm and collected manner. Work out an action point and monitor its progress. Not good having an absent husband all the time

VIP Member

We can’t say if his reasons r genuine but u may can request him is there any possibilities to change the schedule as ur baby missing u so much like so u may can say

My hub also always not arpund. Cos he travels most of the time, definately not used to it at first. But overtime, its getting alright😂

VIP Member

have a word with him regarding this and tell him that if required he should go to office early rather than working till late night.

VIP Member

I think so long as men bring in the money and is really working hard outside , then it's fine. It's a give and take situation(:

Super Mum

What kind of work is he doing? Is he like that before? Maybe can talk to him about it?

VIP Member

What work is he doing? I would talk to him and work it out since it is impacting you

Is he a workaholic? Did you try talking to him about it?

It’s hard to prevent if it’s due to aork