How often do you wash your baby's stuffed toys?

9 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

It depends on how dusty your house gets. Personally, our house can get relatively dusty in just two weeks after thorough cleaning. The important thing it to make sure that you come up with a schedule tailored to your needs and stick to it

I gave all of mine and my baby's stuffed stuff to his tita. Prevention is better than cure. Hindi naman siya asthmatic pero sensitive siya sa alikabok, si tatay niya naman may allergic rhinitis so yun na lang talaga ang best option ko.

As often as needed. We can't afford to have dusty and dirty stuffed toys because of my asthma. So as much as possible, we see to it that the toys are ready to play so any time the kids would want to use them, they are good to go.

Monthly or as needed. And as much as possible i try to alter the toys and not give a lot of stuff toys because of its tendency to accumulate dirt and cause asthma or allergic rhinitis.

We try to clean the toys once a week. Pero after every play time at the end of the day, if we have the time, we clean it kahit mabilisan lang before putting back into the container.

For stuffed toys, twice a month only when we do the general cleaning in the house. We include all the toys to be washed as well.

Stuffed toys I think should be washed at least once a month because dust stays in them and dust can cause allergies and asthma.

Once to twice a month only. We don't get the chance to wash the toys every week due to our busy schedule. :(

Using washing machine is the best in eliminating dust and bugs.