How often do you change your baby's diaper?

11 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Usually 6-8 hours or until I feel that the diaper is a bit soaked in urine. So that would be around 3-4 times a day. I always check the diaper to gauge if I have to change it even before 8 hours as sometimes she is already too wet in just a couple of hours.

We're using pampers so as long as hindi pa puno or nag poopoo, it can go as long as 10-12 hrs. Pero pag puno na kahit hindi pa 12 hrs, palit na agad.

When my daughter was of age, it was around at least every 8 - 12 hours. Then again, it really just depends on the circumstances and situation.

We change the baby's diaper if she poops. If not, we change it every 5 hours, or if it's when it's full. Whichever comes first.

Sa umaga every 2-3 hrs nka cloth diaper si baby kaya tipid Sa gabi 6 hrs pero maximum 10 hrs pg napasarap tulog🤪

Every 6 hours. Maximum is 7 hours. Pero kahit kalalagay ko lang at nagpopoo sya, palit na agad.

8 hours is the max for our baby. But of course, if she poops, we have to change immediately.

VIP Member

Every 2-3 hours, pag nagpoopy, pag using pampers tapos nag change na ung color line

3 to 4 times a day...he's 1yr and 4 months now.

3 to 4 times a day...he's 1yr and 4 months now.