19 Replies

VIP Member

I will change every 2-3 hours. If after 4 hours, the diaper is still dry, i will change it as there is sweat and moisture. To prevent diaper rash, you must make sure the diaper area is moisture free. Do take note on the number of diaper changed each day. If the number of wet diaper is 1-2 times a day only, it could be a sign of dehydration in babies

I used to change the diaper definitely in about 2 hours, even if it was dry. diapers are supposed to soak up the wetness and keep the surface dry. however, the wetness is still there somewhere and the gel that is used in the diaper also starts working the moment the first wetness appears. it is best to change the diaper within an hour or 2

I will change every 3hrs. The diaper is still dry, I will change it as there is sweat and moisture. To prevent diaper rash, you must make sure the diaper area is moisture free

i didnt put my 1 month old in a diaper much but when i did i changed it every hour, just to make sure that there is absolutely no risk of an infection or diaper rash

My friends suggest changing around 15 mins (or so) after every feed and as soon as you realized your baby has had a bowel movement for newborns.

at least 6-7 times a day. Yes I change the diaper even it's almost dry, just to make sure she is comfortable.

TapFluencer

Change diapers regularly whether wet or dry. Baby bum needs to be kept clean and fresh all the time

I will change every time after feeding him milk to avoid nappy rashes~

ops! i only change when it's full or at the most 4 hours.

Will check if is wet if not will change 2hrs intervals

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles