How many times in the night do you change your baby's diaper?

80 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

It depends. I will not want to wake my child up due to changing of diapers. The diapers i used are pretty absorbent. If it happens to leak, i will change it immediately. I am using Mamy Poko the ecnomic version (the one in yellow packaging) It works well during day & night time. You can try other brands which other mummies would recommend for a good night diaper. Merries, Moony, Goon. These diapers are Japanese brands, they are know for their softness and being able to withstand lots of liquid

Read more
Post reply image

When lo is small we change 1 before her sleep, another one in the middle when she wake up for her night milk Gradually she can sleep through the night we oni change 1 time before she sleep and it can last her till the next morning. But once she wake up we take off the diaper to let it air awhile before bath We used tape Pampers and Merries and it can last long hours of course with the suitable sizing for ur lo and ensure the surround is stick nicely to their butt

Read more

normally for new born or baby, I will change more regularly. During the night feeding, I will clean their private area and apply thicker bottom cream before putting on fresh set of Diaper. As baby cannot turn their body yet, therefore their bottom will be very wet at one area and this will lead to Diaper rash. This type of rashe is very painful and need more time to recover by airing their bottom regularly etc. Prevention is better than cure:)

Read more

it really depends on the brand of diaper you use for your baby. plus does your bb drink alot of milk, water and even formula or breastfeed. so far we were able to let our bb when about 0mth to 6mth 1 diaper change in the middle of the night. then after its pretty much sleep through. only change it in the morning after she goes to school. using pampers. :) merries is great too but more expensive. so we stuck with pampers most worth while.

Read more
VIP Member

Try to use better quality for night, so can let baby sleep thru without getting disturb. I change before she sleep, hence it'll be able to last till she wake up without disturb her sleep. If your baby start to have habit or wake up and play in the middle of night, you will be headache instead.

VIP Member

My LO is currently 1yo. Normally before sleep, I'll change a new one. Thus at night if he wakes up for milk I will just check if he poos, if not I'll just leave it. For night I use diaper like pamper/merries which to me I find that it can last throughout the night. =)

Less than 1 yr old - if he does not poop while asleep anymore only once at night After 1 yr old - I only change before I go to bed at 11 and it lasts till the morning Note: For nighttime use try to get a soft, comfortable, high absorbent diapers.

Read more

Usually once during the middle of the night if I feel the diaper is 'fat'. Most of the time we only change in the morning at 7-8am. Last change was ard 7-8pm. Baby is using moony/mammypoko/Merries. So far so good.

For new born, I change once after night feeding. Now for my 10months old, I don't change during sleep. I change before he go to sleep and when he wake up in the morning then I will change i.e before bath.

Usually once or twice depending on babies. For mine, I change it twice as I'm breastfeeding and always wakes up in the middle of the night for feeds. This will also prevent nappy rash.

Read more