Pantang after Miscarriage

How long did you guys pantang after a miscarriage?

8 Balas
 profile icon
Tulis jawapan

i aso had miscarriage 2 times.. first baby had miscarriage 6 weeks ,natural miscarriage n third baby 12 weeks n did d&c for 1st baby i x pantang... eat like normal only.. for 3rd baby i pantang for 1 month only.. its depend ur body conditions... if u are ready u can try again... but dont take time too long like 6 months above... if u think ur body very weak, so u must rest atleast 2-3 months....good luck..

Baca lagi
VIP Member

Hi there. I pantang for 10 days. Pantang means i berpantang makan, no ice, pakai stokin and baju tebal. Plus i berurut,tungku and mandi herba 3 hari straight. Then i makan jamu my tukang urut bagi for a week. Lepas darah gugur dah kering, i terus ‘bersama’ dengan suami.

pantang? i only rest at home and crying all day for 1 week because was too sad. i eat like normal. then i found out i got pregnant again the next month.now 36weeks. sometimes still cry because lost of first baby.

5y ago

i was around 4-6weeks pregnant when i lost my first child. 6weeks if calculate from my last menstrual cycle but i never had sex around that time.only 1 time which was 6days before my period.so if i calculate from 6days before my period its supposed to be 4weeks.dc?? i was bleeding and having backpain so i went to hkl.i was at epau.they did vaginal examination the insert a cylinder thing inside my vagina because they cant see anything due to lots of blood.but that time i know i wasnt bleeding that heavy.they then use cotton to wipe off the blood inside to see if there is anything.they use like a scissors then cotton. after that they ask me wait for m.o for scan. i asked them if my anak gugur they smile like laughing and say no. i waited for like 1hour at epau and the pain grew stronger and i felt like i was going to faint and it become so hot and i was sweating. i got up and ask for painkiller but they ask to wait for m.o. i sat back at the chair then i think like 3secs i decide to pla

first baby miscarriage 13 weeks with complete.. pantang 2 minggu.. ttc semula after 3x period.. doc suggest.. alhamdulillah now dah 30 weeks pregnant.. doakan semoga dipermudahkn urusan

VIP Member

2minggu je . mase sy 4 mggu pregnnt ank kedua . kakak sy mase pregnnt 3 bln pun 2 mggu je pantang .. ank first sy iud 30 week . so bersalin mcm biasa kene pantang 44 hari mcm org normal

Mine 44 days since i had miscarriage at 26 weeks. Really sad until now. Now, i'm in the process trying to concieve again. wish me luck;-)

5y ago

thank u sis.... Insyaallah saya try amalkan... dah pegi b'urut tuk betulkn tmpt peranakan. once again, wish me luck sis

VIP Member

Lupa nak tambah, i gugur 9 weeks. Complete miscarriage.

sebulan kalau gugur trimesfer pertama