8 Replies

Yes, it appears like a boon if your baby is a rabbit in the home and likes to run all the time. So, when it is feeding time, high chair is like a bliss. You can for once put your naughty baby in it and can feed him in peace. I think it is a must if you have a hyper active child because otherwise you will see yourself running around the home to feed him and that too three times a day, or whenever you want him to eat.

a high chair is handy when you want to place your baby at the regular dining area with the entire family for a family meal time. other than that it is not really that important. also, if you are constantly working around the house and want your baby to be able to sit in a chair and eat, without the risk of falling down, then it is definitely a very good option.

it entirely depends on YOU! if your baby is at a crawling or walking stage and you want to keep baby in one place for some time while you are busy, then it is very useful. otherwise you can skip it. for mealtimes you can simply increase the height of a regular seat by placing a cushion in it and making your baby sit on it.

It is important to me. You should cultivate a good habit for meal times. Also you can place baby in the chair whilst you are in the kitchen and if you have no one to help you. So highchair is good for meal times. Contains the mess as well.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-23903)

Hi, Assuming you mean the feeding chair, I think it i's important if your baby is a fussy eater and feeding him or her means running all around the home. I did not buy one for my baby and I did not miss having one.

VIP Member

HIgh Chair is important to me as i like to kids to dine with adults during meal times or even during family reunion dinner. They will be able to sit with us on the dinning table.

Its a safer way to feed baby and toddler who cant sit still..when they can i wil have booster on normal dining chair and ditch the high chair

Related Questions

Related Articles