High chair or floor chair

Hi mummies, when baby has start solid and siting on chair, which one is better. High chair or floor chair like nuby? Or both

11 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

I started with a low chair and table, but its tougher on our backs n knees haha. But i didnt have a seatbelt so we struggled to keep baby sitting while eating. Transitioned to a high chair (ikea's one sufficed) and feeding was slightly better but the splats of food all over the floor is tough. I suggest finding a chair or table combo that has the littlest crevices because wiping down is for daily basis, but u will need to full scrub n wash every couple days too. Keep in mind baby's sizing also. My baby is too chonky so cant fit normal chairs and her thighs will hurt after a while.

Read more

I bought a low chair only to reduce the risk of the chair toppling down. The low chair is able to be attached to our normal adult chairs… so that’s what I did. And it’s also more space efficient. Doesn’t take up much space + it’s more portable. I can choose to feed on the floor or on the dining table.

Read more

at first I also had that issue of thinking prefer which one. but when I got the high chair hand me down, I realise.. maybe need even higher, so my back won't break when feeding LOL

I go for high chair so baby can sit together during meal times~ And I can also sneak a few bites while feeding her.

I use floor chair. Can put the floor chair on top of ur dining table also

I use high chair so baby can eat with the whole family at the table :)

I go for the type of high chair that has wheels on 4 legs.

i used a floor chair strapped to the dinning chair

depends on baby preference. high chair better ?

TapFluencer

high chairs for my kidz