What high chair did you buy for baby?

34 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Looking for a unique and creative way to celebrate a special occasion? helium balloons singapore offers customised balloon bouquets that are perfect for any event! Our how to make helium balloons with vinegar and baking soda is a fun and easy way to decorate for a birthday party, baby shower, or any other event. Helium-filled balloons add a touch of fun and excitement to any festivity, and our team of skilled professionals can create a unique balloon arrangement that is sure to please. Whether you are looking for something traditional or something more out-of-the-box, we can work with you to create the perfect balloon display. We also offer delivery services so you can rest assured that your balloons will be there on time and in pristine condition. Contact us today to learn more about our how to make helium balloons with vinegar and baking soda service or to place an order for your next event. Visit us here: https://mistydaydream.com/product-category/balloons/

Read more
Post reply image

I got the Ikea highchair. IMHO, there are very few items that fit the bill of - cheap and good. Ikea's highchair fit the bill because it's sturdy enough for the child's use, and material is washable enough to go straight from the dining table to the toilet to be hosed down. To me, that's the perfect highchair for weaning babies, especially baby led weaning babies.

Read more

Ingenuity trio 3-in-1 deluxe high chair for my own home since it's has the removable seat that can allow me to use it on the floor while we try blw (hoping it's less of a mess) and Ikea at my in-law's coz it's cheap and gd, doesn't take up too much space too.

Babyhome mamakids highchair from Qoo10. at the beginning he don't like to sit there. i found the cover made him sweat so i open the cover. now he happily sit there enjoying his meals. + adjustable, easy to clean, sturdy, easy to move - need some space

Read more
Post reply image
VIP Member

Thanks for all the responses. We followed your wisdom and went for the IKEA high chair with cushion! It was $25 for the high hair and additional $10 for the cushion. We also bought the tray for additional $4. Thanks everyone!

Post reply image
8y ago

Good choice! My son is using this as well. So is most of the food court out there.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-12650)

I got ikea high chair too! Stable & easy to maintain & sometimes even restaurants or food courts also have, so my girl will not be choosy.

VIP Member

I really.find Ikea high chair easy to maintain and clean. you can simply wash the chair and it is clean again.

ikea baby high chair si the best for me so far especially when my baby is blw.. easy to wash up also.

Post reply image