7 Replies

VIP Member

Each child has a schedule, some of them follows routines that we set for them - others just have their own schedule! I'd say that it's probably just a phase and will pass :) If your son wakes up for milk, please give it to him! Sometimes you can just give him his pacifier (if any) and pat him back to sleep, while others you probably need to get up to make milk for him. But if he wants to play, ignore him and be firm. Tell him that it is still night time and he should be sleeping, not the time to play yet! May not always work but you'd have to be consistent :) Lastly, just wanted to say that please DO NOT try to feed your child more before bedtime in hopes that he will sleep through the night - feed on demand and not for convenience. Also, things like cereal are NOT supposed to be placed into milk bottles because they are choking hazards!

What is his daily schedule like? When you say 'play', what does he do and what do you do in return? If my LO wakes up not crying, i do not entertain. At 1 yr old, they don't really need anymore night feeds and are probably up because they are used to it.

Meaning my son used to it night wake cause he know I'll always feed him milk?:/

cut down on electronic devices before bed time. 1yo usually won't sleep thru the night yet. the wake up time is pretty normal to me. you can consider putting some rice cereal into the milk to thicken it make them more full to sleep longer

but you keep saying your LO is not sleeping longer

VIP Member

they will sttn when they are ready. sometimes teething or being sick disrupts the routine. as mine gets older, if she has sufficient food, full enough in the day, mine sttn

Supposedly if they nap enough n sleep enough, they will sstn. I won't entertain if he wakes up to play. For milk I'll still give

it will take time. their sleep routine are ever changing. it's totally normal.

VIP Member

I just pat my LO back to sleep and don't give milk. I also swap milk with pacifier

If I don't give milk he will cry like hell

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles