urgent

Hi how do you differciante between increased in discharge and waterbag?? I'm in my 34th weeks now, just checked my panties are soaked with a palm size of transparent + whitish fluid. I'm afraid it might be my waterbag leaking? idk

15 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

For me water bag leak without Gushing out. It wet a part of my underwear and stopped. Went hosp n they cfm waterbag broke abit. Need to get admitted before any infection happens

VIP Member

This time some time vaginal infections also higher chances .. check with ur gynae .. coz if water leakage means kind of liquedy not like solid or jelly .. so better to check it once

VIP Member

Is there any contraction feeling? By your last few weeks, you need to visit gynae on a weekly basis so they can check. Do call in if you feel otherwise. Jiayou!

5y ago

No contraction. just very strong fetal movements, somewhat feels like baby is twisting some organs inside of me. My gynae scheduled me the next appt in the first week of july then after that will be every 2 weeks. The thing is, this happened before and it's a false alarm. Not sure if i should go get myself check up, kinda feel stupid for being too kanchiong.

Hi for discharge it is usually of thicker consistency. For water bag it was more like urine leak for me and it just kept leaking without stopping

Usually when water bag breaks there will be a whole lot of water coming out .., but if you have serious concerns check with your gynae

Super Mum

Put a panty liner and check if there is anymore leakage. There will be more water flowing out if is from the waterbag.

Waterbag broke is like you peed on your panty. Its very wet, and normally people do feel or hear the “pop”.

Best to check with gynae, but usually when waterbag breaks, there will be lots of water gushing out

VIP Member

If it's the latter, it will continue to leak. Do contact your gynae if you have any doubts, take care!

5y ago

Every pregnancy is different, so don't be embarrassed to ask your gynae about it. Even if it turns out to be a false alarm, nothing to be shy! And it's not true that mums should know the basics, coz every one is different! 😊😊Best to be safe than sorry...

Please check with doctor. For my case, the water gushes out... A lot a lot