Is it water bag leaks or watery discharge?

I felt 2 tiny release of liquid and noticed my panties was wet. Not sure if its discharge or waterbag leakage. Changed to a dry panties and observed for few hrs now so far no leakage anymore. Not really experiencing any contractions either just on off very mild cramps. Do you think I shld go to the hosp to check? Or continue waiting and observing? I’m 38 weeks+ turning 39 soon. My gynae visit is in 2 days though

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I felt a gush of water coming out on 2nd March then went to kkh delivery suite. Turned out no water break but little contractions were there they sent me home with bill of 400$. Had an appointment on 5th meanwhile some water was leaking everyday and got mucus with blood but no pain. Went to see doc on 5th turned out my water broke and i had to be induced in emergency though my due date was 20th march. Luckily fluid was ok baby was safe. Went into labor for 30hrs and gave natural birth to baby girl. so dont take risk and go see doc.

Read more

I have had sudden heavy discharge for a day or 2 before the water bag burst. so please monitor carefully. the smell, the color.. anything not clear and smells weird, call and go directly. water bag burst is like uncontrollable pee. you are due anytime soon. in doubt just call the delivery suite and ask for advice on whether to go or not.

Read more

Waterbag burst is very obvious, it feels like you peed on your pants and the water is NON STOP leaking. My waterbag burst and my water leak from home till hosp and it goes on and on. And when my waterbag burst my mucus plug dropped too with a little bit of blood. Can continue observing.

I went to a&e for suspected water bag break. Turns out it's just pee. Nurse told me if your waterbag breaks its like a water tap that cant be turned off. It'll keep leaking water. If it stops, it shoudnt be that then. The bill was $300 plus for a trip to a&e so think carefully before going.

1mo ago

did you experience any cramps though? i have on off cramps this whole week also but only lasts maybe 1-2 hours then disappear!