How to know if our waterbag broke during shower?

Im 34w5d, im 3cm DILATED recently. And I'm afraid of pre-term labour, as i just discharge like a week ago due to bad contraction. And doctor warn me, that my waterbag broke anytime & i can anytime give birth. How to know if waterbag broke in the shower, as i have a bad contraction again during shower. #pleasehelp #advicepls #pregnancy

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

Your waterbag will leak non-stop. You know it's not pee cos it's colourless and odourless. My waterbag leaked at 35 weeks as I have a condition of high amniotic fluid so expected to deliver pre term anytime. Leaked when I was sleeping. I thought I peed on my bed but it was non-stop so I know it's my waterbag. Try to sit down when taking a shower. You're 3cm dilated and can be very risky which means u can go into labour anytime and if suddenly your baby pops while showering. Just wondering why you're not admitted for further observation since you're dilated already? I was admitted at the same day when my waterbag leaked until I gave birth. Had to frequently change my pad too as the water kept coming out. I used up about 2 packs of pad per day at the hospital.

Read more
2y ago

Pls go back to the hospital sis. Probably the best so they can check on you. Take care 💙