How can I be a good father?

40 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

For myself, I wish my dad is less stringent and has more patience with me from young and willing to chat with me more often. I know he loves me but he will not show from his face and at times he will deny it. For my husband, as a father to his children, I think he does a pretty good job. He is willing to take time to spend quality time with each kid. He always try his best to interact with the kids despite he is very tired coming back from work. Each night, without fail he will tuck the kids into bed himself. In general, I feel to be a good father, communication between himself and kids are very important to achieve common understanding.

Read more
VIP Member

I agree with Evelyn. If you are asking this question, you are already on the path to becoming a good father. However, if you are still wondering, here's what you can add to your checklist. - A great father gives time to his children - A great father encourages his kids to do better every day - A great father would express his love for his kids each day - A great father would respect you even if you failed - A great father would lead by example - A great father would always hold his children's hand and guide them the best he can

Read more

Do you need service of a hacker who can help you get your job done? Search no more. they have reputable service to get your job done without trace, speedy work recovery, guarantee non data lost, expert in handling of email hacks and remote server shutdown. They are the guru in terms of service delivery. What are you seeking or wanting?. Do you want get access to another Email, Facebook, School Grades, spy on Phone. This is our job. Contact them Today for speedy work and no excuses. WWW.HACKERSPYVILLE.COM

Read more
Post reply image
VIP Member

By loving your wife. The best thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother. With a loving family, children will be nourished and grow well. Even though they may make faces when you kiss each other, they will feel comforted that their parents love each other and will be more secure and confident. Quality time is important as well. Take note of their interests and share hobbies with them. Don't restrict them too much, but guide them with proper values.

Read more

Be there for your wife, listen to her and help out whenever you could (household chores, help with tending to your child, listen to her rants, pamper her). Be there for your child (shower him/her with love and attention, be a role model to your child, be present). Here are some useful tips! http://sg.theasianparent.com/parenting-tips-for-fathers/ http://sg.theasianparent.com/10-things-every-new-dad-should-know/ Enjoy fatherhood!

Read more

By being a good example to your children. Children instinctively follow their parents' foot steps. So leading them by example is a good way to go.Cultivate a positive environment in your household. Show them what a loving relationship is by treating everyone around you with kindness and respect. Instil in them early the sense of right and wrong, and never tolerate in any aspect of your life hypocrisy and double standards,

Read more

A great father is always there. He doesn't choose which baby duty to do or leave out for mummy to handle. He doesn't think of innovative ways to escape from his responsibilities. By always being there in a child's life, your little one will have a more fruitful family unit. Most importantly, a good father loves unconditionally – and that means showering his wife and the little one with loads of love and laughter!

Read more

We should make time for our kids and take the time to put in extra care. We should more understanding their feeling and thinking. Though planning "daddy time" for our kids each week is a great way to strengthen the relationship, you should also try to be there for important milestones in their lives. Your children will remember these moments for the rest of their lives, and having you be there will mean a lot.

Read more

I think the father vs mother dynamic comes into play. As parents it's more important to function as a team than as 2 separate camps. I mean, unless it's a broken family, should strive to be that way? But i think being a good father is also about evolving. It's a different kind of father at different stages of your child's life. Be the right one, and it's all good hopefully

Read more

By wanting to be a good father, you are already one. I believe there is no perfect formula to being a good parent. We all learn and make mistakes along the way. Moreover, every child is unique so what works on others may not works on you. As long as you try your best and always have the interest of your child at heart, you are a good father!

Read more