Is your husband a good father? What's your definition of one?

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

i wouldn't have said this when my first one was born 9 years back, but now, the answer is yes. for me, a good father is the one who spends quality time with kids, and when he is not around, the kids genuinely miss him. he takes equal care and responsibility towards the daily care of our kids and gives a lot of time and attention to their small details too. in the end, the kids are really happy with him, and i can leave them with him, knowing they will be well loved and looked after. that's what makes him a great father :)

Read more

If this question was asked to me two years back I would have said, "No", but today I would say, yes, he is a good father. For me the definition of good father would be a man who with his presence can bring smile on a kid's face. A good father should be caring, loving and responsible towards his children.

Read more

Yes, he is. My definition one would be the man who would be spending enough time with his kid, love him, guide him, discipline him. A good father always guide his children to become good person with high values and simple nature.