Raising kids without dad

how do i raise a child without a father?

Raising kids without dad
20 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

It is hard, but possible - there are many single parents out there (including myself) who is doing double parenthood. The key would be to fulfill both the roles as much as possible - giving twice the love and attention, but also receiving twice the amount of blessings! I won't lie, it is difficult (especially if your family doesn't support it) - but our children are the ones who make it all worth it in the end! In fact, I often joke that I'm better off not having to argue with a husband/in-laws :X

Read more

Just only the thought of you bringing the child alone without the father know that you are a super hero and you just made the best decision ever i had abortion just becoz i was too scared to bring my baby up alone and decided to let him/her not b born i though it would b better for him/her rather than having to be raised as a poor child just by me till date it hunts me everyday i pray that you get all the support you need Emotionally and Financially be strong mama God is with you

Read more
TapFluencer

Keep your head held high and just live Everyday to the best of your capability. You need to be strong to raise your child alone but never be a bitter single mother. Your child will look up to you and pick up your vibration. If you show your child it is ok to live just you and the child, then it becomes normal. Live life happily. I raised my Son alone and we are both thriving well 😉

Read more
VIP Member

It’s really hard to stand alone with kid .. but u be strong mama .. I see few mommies who raising their kids alone n doing a great job of it .. u give some time with ur kid as well so tht they can understand ur efforts n affection u r showing on him/her .. Don’t worry everything is for a good cause , so don’t be low n be strong n just go on .. Goodluck ❤️

Read more

Believe everyday that you can do it and that you have to do it. You are a strong women and nothing is impossible for you. Then try and find ways to support this belief. Things will work out well!! All the best!

VIP Member

Do make friends with other single mums as that will definitely help. Do maintain a good relationship with your family members as they are the ones who will be there to give you moral support. Take care!

Yes u can raise a child without a father. Stay strong and belief. Ensuring family supports is very important. I don't trust outsiders. I am a single mummy, my child is 15 yrs old. Everything is good

Do your best. As a mom and in your capacity. It's hard to say How to raise a kid without a father. All I can say is do what you can to the best of your ability

VIP Member

It's not easy. But it is impossible. We have to be the role model. Be the brave mummy to even do the task that daddy always does.

VIP Member

Hi... you might find this article informative https://sg.theasianparent.com/raise-child-successfully-single-parents