Hi mummies, is your child the only child? Are you trying to have a second one? As I cant decide to have another one or not. Lately my daughter told me that she is very bored as no one plays with her. I would like to have another one but too many thoughts and worries in my mind (eg. to send to infant care or to get maid, to start all over again, it is very tiring and beside I had a miscarriage last year). The fear is still there.

20 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

An amazing testimony on on how i conceive, also cure from fibroid, i wonder why people still don't believe that roots and herbs are very essential and fruitful in different aspect, especially when you can't conceive and bear children. I am a living witness because I tried all I could to be pregnant but all to no avail, on this faithful day, i decided to check the net for updates on healthy living and i came across testimonies of lot of women who Priest Babaka has helped with his native herbs to conceive. i decided to put a try because this has been my greatest problem in life so I emailed Priest Babaka, and he told me what to do which i did, after which he sent me some roots and herbs syrup and gave me step by step guild lines on how and when to have sex with my man. I missed my menstrual flow within a short period of taking it, and the doctor confirmed that I am pregnant. I am very glad to tell the world that I just put to bed a bouncing baby boy last week. Contact Priest Babaka for your own testimony via Email: [email protected] Or Facebook at priest.babaka

Read more

i have only one daughter and till now i have not felt the need to have another. what you are saying is something i understand, because my daughter also keeps asking me for a sibling to play with. it is absolutely your decision to have a second child but you also have to keep your health in mind. make sure htat you first ensure you are in good health and speak to your doc about it. also, you will have to understand your finances and how you will manage both the kids. on the other hand, a friend of mine was not sure whether to have a second baby but did have at a gap of 8 years. the elder one has taken over so much of the baby care duties! and they bond really well too despite the age gap. there are pros and cons to both so do understand your own situation and then decide

Read more

I’m very excited to inform everyone that I’m completely cured from HSV1&2 recently. I have used Oregano oil, Coconut oil, Acyclovir, Valacyclovir, Famciclovir, and some other products and it’s really help during my outbreaks but I totally got cured from HSV1&2 with a strong and .active herbal medicine ordered from a powerful herbalist called Dr Ishiaku and it completely fought the virus away my nervous system and I tested negative after 14 days of using the herbal medicine. I’m here to let everyone know that herpes virus has a complete cure, I got rid of it with the help of Dr Ishiaku and his herbal exploit. Contact him via email: [email protected] or WhatsApp him at +2348180828544.

Read more

so many of us go through the same issue you know :) me and hubby were sure we don't want a second baby, as we were too close to our first born. we kept thinking and my daughter turned 5. finally she started pestering us a lot for a little sis or bro, and we thought of giving it a shot. i had a second daughter, just as we were wishing for, and i can't tell you what amazing friends they are for life :) of course having a second baby means a lot of adjustments all over again, but that's only for about the first year or so, and when you are already an experienced mom, you'll be able to handle everything with much more ease...

Read more

This great man called Priest Babaka of [email protected] helped me with a pregnancy spell. i have been married for the past 9year without a child i and my husband has went for many check up but the Doctors always bring positive result that we are okay, we have been hoping that we will get bless one day but every day just look the same i always touch my stomach but nothing happens. But with the great help of Priest Babaka i have have my first baby this year April 22 2014 i am really thankful for the great help he render to me in case you need his help just email him on : [email protected] for help.

Read more

These thoughts will keep coming and discouraging you. After first pregnancy when we again start coming back to our own normal life, we fear to take the plunge once again thinking about all the things that you mentioned. But, these thoughts have no end and they will always stay till the time you actually do not conceive. So, I suggest, if you want to have another baby, stop thinking, and go for it. If you have plans then do not delay them, as longer the time you will take, more your inhibitions will take the front seat. So, if you want a baby, just go for it.

Read more
VIP Member

I am an only child and just had my first child. The choice to have another child is not up to anyone but you. I would think that if you do not have adequate family support (as a backup to look after your children) and if a second child causes you to worry so much, then do put off the thought until things are more settled. There are women who give birth to healthy babies after multiple miscarriages, so you'll just have to see how it goes and hope for a smooth pregnancy should you have another one. Good luck.

Read more

At this current moment neither my parents nor my in laws are able to take care of my baby. Hence I'm the sole caregiver of my daughter. I don't think I will be able to handle another baby 10 months down from now. Probably in another few years' time. But that will also mean putting my professional aspirations on hold again, which I will gladly do. My husband is not too keen on putting the baby with a babysitter and also mentioned he does not want to put baby in infant care. So we don't have much of a choice.

Read more

Yes it is tiring to start all over again and take care of the children. But when no.2 grows older and able to play with elder one you will see it is worth everything. My 2 kids will miss each other when they don't see each one even just separate for a short while. People always has this saying, sibling is the best gift that you can give to your child, which is true. There is always a way to solve a solution, choose the best one and most comfortable for you in term of child caring options.

Read more

I had the same thought with my son, but my hubby and I decided that 2 is better than 1. For his sake, when we pass on, he'll at least have 1 other family member to share the loss or "burden" of looking after us. It is very tiring for a mum and it also meant that I have to put my career on hold for another 2 years. But it is absolutely worth it!

Read more