newborn clothes

Hellos, should I buy newborn size or 0 to 3 months clothing?

21 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Buy like 3 of 0-3 months the rest buy after baby is born!!😀my girl outgrow 0-3months coz she’s huge so most of the romper i got she will not wear much anymore 😁😅😅getting small already

Buy 3 months onwards. The size indication are sometimes not accurate. And also babies grow very fast. Newborn size may be too small. Buy shirts with ribbon tie in front will be easier.

TapFluencer

You can buy a few pieces of newborn size and few pieces of 0-3 months. Don’t go overboard. You need to see how your baby grows then adjust your shopping accordingly

VIP Member

Although many suggest to get bigger size (3/6 months), I will still prefer to prepare 2-3 sets of nb size just in case the 3/6 months are too big for LO.

Newborn will outgrow fast- can get a few pairs for first few weeks only. Get 3 months and above.

Super Mum

Buy from 3 months onwards as babies grow very fast. Best to have handovers if possible.

For me I will get a few and take from others with good condition :) if you don't mind.

I think it will be good to buy bigger size as newborn outgrown their outfit very fast

VIP Member

I bought 4 set for newborn, 4set for 0-3mo and 4set for 3-6mo Others are gift

Dont need nb la, v fast will grow! We buy half 0 to 3 and half 3 to 6 month