clothing size

would u buy more newborn size or 0-3m size clothing?

32 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Everybody advised me the same to buy 3mths plus. Thankfully my friends bought some NB clothes for me. Turns out my baby was too small to fit into 3mths clothes so she had to wear NB for at least till she’s 3mths old! My baby was close to 3kg at birth. So my advice will be to buy both, can’t save money by skipping NB clothes as they still need spares to change when they regurgitate milk, pee etc.

Read more
Super Mum

I only bought 2 suits at NB sizes. Rest were 3-6 months.. For pjs, we bought those kimono styled ones as it will be easier to change them plus they would still have their umbilical stump on till abt 10 days (at least thats the case for my LO)... She’s 3.5 months now and still wears kimono styled pjs..

Read more

Nooo... The size are not accurate, they are too small. Get those with ribbon tie-front little shirts, best for new born.

I don’t intend to buy anything yet. Will try to get hand-me-downs since babies outgrow their clothes so quickly.

Super Mum

Just buy a few NB, they grow really fast. Or ask your friends or relatives for pre-loved NB clothes

More 0-3 or even 3-6 months. Just few for newborn will do coz LO/newborn grow up very very fast

VIP Member

3 mths and above. My boy came out full term and was outgrowing the 0-3m after a month.

I will probably buy just one or two pretty sets, the rest were from my friends

3 months. You would want to buy a few 6 months too. They will grow v fast

More of 0-3 months size cos babies outgrow quite fast.