Have you lost a pet b4?

have you lost a pet before and cried so much? or am i the only crazy one? before my pet went missing, he was so much manja towards me. not he is never close to me. but extra manja with for the last few days maybe because he can sense im pregnant. yesterday, i had my ultrsound and heard my baby's heartbeat. i felt it was the happiest day of life. but today was a total contrast of yesterday. ive been crying so much because i cant stand how sad it is. my husband kept saying to stop crying and stressing because of the baby inside me. but he doesnt understand my grief does he?

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Losing a pet is like losing a family member. I've been there so many times. Its definitely hard. :( maybe its time to be busy so that you wont think of your pet or maybe get a new one that can fill happiness to your broken heart again ❤️

You're not crazy, it's because of the sense of attachment. We develop feelings for our pets and get emotionally attached. I was like that too when my dog died. I'm sorry for your loss ):

No but I cannot bring my dog in Myanmar to SG and that was really painful me n hubby adopted SG special and my dog in Myanmar is with a good friend of mine

VIP Member

yes, I lost my pet hamster before and I cried really badly. it was just so sudden. you are def not alone!!

VIP Member

Pregnant also means our hormones are raging. Sorry for your loss, take good care!

Lost my guinea pigs, cried a river. Grief is real but life has got to move on

VIP Member

Sorry for your loss. I lost my cat just after giving birth.

VIP Member

:( I cried badly even my dog left me too 😢😢