Aswang That Eats Babies

Good eve! Its 2am here. Just woke up and saw that all the lights are on in our room. When I try to talk to my husband, he told me that he can't sleep because earlier, when I was sleeping and all the lights are off, he kept on hearing noises outside our room (we live in a 2nd storey hardiflex room), sometimes, he heard it outside our door, the windows, everywhere. Only when he went to open all the lights that the sound went away. Do you think we should migrate to sleep down the house (since hardiflex rooms have holes)? Or what should we do as ''panangga'' to these aswangs? Are they really real?

23 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

They still exist, gawin mo mag suot ka ng red na damit pag matutulog ka kasi di daw nakikita ng aswang yung baby.. Then maglagay ka ng asin and bawang sa bintana. 3 pirasong tingting sa uluhan mo sis and please lagi kang tatagilid matulog. Before, di me naniniwala dyan na meron talagang ganyan mga nilalang dito pero eto na ngayon na exp. ko na lalo na pag gy si lip. Minsan nga pinapasok na ko ng pusang malaki sa kwarto eh. Katakot takot na mura at kung ano ano ang pinag hahagis ko sa pusang yun. Pray ka din sis lagi. Ingt kayo ni baby.

Magbasa pa