Aswang That Eats Babies

Good eve! Its 2am here. Just woke up and saw that all the lights are on in our room. When I try to talk to my husband, he told me that he can't sleep because earlier, when I was sleeping and all the lights are off, he kept on hearing noises outside our room (we live in a 2nd storey hardiflex room), sometimes, he heard it outside our door, the windows, everywhere. Only when he went to open all the lights that the sound went away. Do you think we should migrate to sleep down the house (since hardiflex rooms have holes)? Or what should we do as ''panangga'' to these aswangs? Are they really real?

23 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

kung some noises na feeling nio aswang, try mo po mag lagay ng asin na may bawang sa isang lagayan, then lagay mo lang kung saan kau banda pede sa bintana or sa pinto o malapit sau. my sister when shes pregnant she always heard some noises na kung anu some is matanda, bata, umiiyak or umuungol ng mga 3am kaya ndi sya nakaka tulog. safe naman sya kasi katabe naman nia ako sa room then ganyan ginagawa namen kahit ung bahay naman namen is malayo sa kalsada ang bintana. binabantayan ko din sya pag natutulog. safe naman sila at nanganak na sister ko, supersticious belief pero wala naman mawawala kung susubok ka ng lumang kasabihan ng mga matatanda. ingats po.

Magbasa pa