Aswang That Eats Babies

Good eve! Its 2am here. Just woke up and saw that all the lights are on in our room. When I try to talk to my husband, he told me that he can't sleep because earlier, when I was sleeping and all the lights are off, he kept on hearing noises outside our room (we live in a 2nd storey hardiflex room), sometimes, he heard it outside our door, the windows, everywhere. Only when he went to open all the lights that the sound went away. Do you think we should migrate to sleep down the house (since hardiflex rooms have holes)? Or what should we do as ''panangga'' to these aswangs? Are they really real?

23 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Sorry momsh. Kung aswang nga yan, sana aswang talaga kesa magnanakaw na may plano kayong patayin. So what you should do? Kung hindi naman matibay bahay nyo simulan nyo na matulog ng may pamalo sa tabi just in case yang aswang or magnanakaw na yan ay pasukin kayo. Pero i doubt na aswang talaga yan. Minsan ginagamit na lang sa prubinsya yang aswang aswang na yan pang takip sa magnanakaw eh. Basta ingat ka lang. Hindi mi kailangan ng kung ano-anong sabit jan sa bahay nyo. Kelangan mo ng matibay na bubong, pader at pinto pero kung hindi kaya edi magtabi ng pamalo all the time. Ingat momshm pasensya na sa comment. Reality lang. 😘❀

Magbasa pa