Aswang That Eats Babies

Good eve! Its 2am here. Just woke up and saw that all the lights are on in our room. When I try to talk to my husband, he told me that he can't sleep because earlier, when I was sleeping and all the lights are off, he kept on hearing noises outside our room (we live in a 2nd storey hardiflex room), sometimes, he heard it outside our door, the windows, everywhere. Only when he went to open all the lights that the sound went away. Do you think we should migrate to sleep down the house (since hardiflex rooms have holes)? Or what should we do as ''panangga'' to these aswangs? Are they really real?

23 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Actually hindi ako nainiwala sa mga aswang but nung nabuntis ako around 10weeks napadalas ang pusa sa kisame namin,First time kong matakot so naglagay kmi ng bawang at asin sa bintana tapos meron ako dala nun lagi sa bulsa ng Itim na jacket ko. And then nasanay na ako lagi meron mga pusa sa kisame namin until now ayun dun sila naglalandian sa kisame at bumuo ng pamilya LOL hnd na ako natatakot. 31weeks na ako now. Dasal lang sis

Magbasa pa
4y ago

Yep, nakulam na tito ko sa cebu kaya naniniwala ako. Lubigan lang pangontra niya. So far naging ok na siya at di na siya butobuto.