106 Replies

VIP Member

If my baby has hiccup I will just breastfed him and the hiccup will stop because it is not advisable to give baby water around that age.

I agree with you

My CL gives water to my 14 day old. As long as they don't drink more than 100ml of water per day, water intoxication will not occur.

VIP Member

My baby constantly has hiccups and we have never given her water before. She's 5 months old. The hiccups usually go away by itself.

Yes, it is normal to have hiccups. Generally we are the ones feeling uncomfortable when they hiccup. They dun really feel it :)

My pedia told me that you should only give breastmilk sa baby until 6 months siya so instead of water i give him breastmilk

only give breast milk.. water only to be introduce when they r 6 month when they start soild food... baby hiccup is common

I've read this same comment on baby's hiccup subject in Thai and the feedback is it will go away within a few months.

nope. according to my doc, we cant give water to below 6 mo baby. try to rub ur baby back slowly. it will reduce hiccup.

TapFluencer

hiccup is normal po kya kargahin nui nlng po sya or irub nui po ung back nya.dont give water po until magsolid food sya

VIP Member

I didn’t give my baby any water until she started on solids. Hiccups are very normal, don’t have to worry about it.

Related Questions

Related Articles