Exercise during pregnancy

Hey folks What's the right amount of exercise for Mums during the different stages of pregnancy? And what sort of exercise should pregnant women do, if any?

13 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

HOW I GOT MY HUSBAND BACK WITH THE HELP OF PRIEST WISDOM CONTACT ON WHATS_APP NUMBER +27787390989 This is my testimony about the good work of Dr Mahlangu who helped me I'm Ann Earnis from North Carolina USA And am sorry for putting this on net but i will have to, by this world best spell caster that brought back my husband who left me out for past 3 years, i eventually met this man on a blog site posting by one of is client for help, i explained everything to him and he told me about a spell caster that he had heard about and he gave me an email address to write to the spell caster to tell him my problems In just 1 day my husband was back to me I just want to say thank you to this truthful and sincere spell caster, sir all you told me have come to pass and thank you sir Please I want to tell everyone who is looking for any solution to their problem, I advise you to kindly consult this spell caster, he is real, he is powerful and whatever the spell caster tells is what will happeen E-mail: [email protected],whats-app: +27787390989. website :https://www.drmahlangu-home.com

Read more

Hey everyone, Are you interested in Love Spell? Dr Mahlangu is professional expert in Getting Your Ex Lover Back Quickly & Permanently! Having my wife back has brought great joy in my life, this is one thing that I have always wished for in my life and I got it so easy through the help of Dr Mahlangu fix your broken relationship now He helped me get my wife back, just tell him your situation and he will help you… Here his contact E-mail: [email protected],whats-app: +27787390989. website :https://www.drmahlangu-home.com

Read more

How To Get Your Ex Lover Back Quickly & Permanently! Having my wife back has brought great joy in my life, this is one thing that I have always wished for in my life and I got it so easy through the help of Dr Mahlangu fix your broken relationship now He helped me get my wife back, just tell him your situation and he will help you… Here his contact E-mail: [email protected],whats-app: +27787390989. website :https://www.drmahlangu-home.com

Read more
VIP Member

Try to avoid vigorous exercise during the first trimester. Activities like swimming, prenatal yoga and walking are good exercises from the second trimester onwards if there are no underlying medical conditions. Always check with the gynae if you are unsure on when to start exercising.

Super Mum

Yoga is good for all stages, you can find yoga courses that teach different positions for different stages of your pregnancy. Avoid heavy gym equipments or sports with a lot of contact, light aerobics exercises are totally fine!

Yoga should be fine. I avoided it during the first trimester but after that should be ok. Can try yin yoga or yoga stretch.

VIP Member

Swimming is best exercise .. I done in my 1st trimester , after tht not possible to do so I just done walking

VIP Member

I did pre-natal cardio workout for 2nd trimester & 3rd trimester.

VIP Member

Yoga, light exercise. But pls ask gynae first.

TapFluencer

As long as not too strenuous should be fine.