Do you bathe baby during confinement?

26 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I only bathed my baby after 2 weeks to ensure my episiotomy wound has completely healed. I requested my mother in law's help for the first 2 weeks.

VIP Member

I bathe baby daily when we came home from hospital, nobody taught me how to, its just the maternal instinct and common sense taking control.

yes from my 1st till my 4th i bath them myself.I prefer to do it myself as being a mum it makes and gives me the feeling of love..

I got my grandma to help with bathing my newborn son. But I'll soon be taking over her duty after my confinement ends next week :)

Yes, I did! It was fun to learn and try on your own. As far as possible, I tried to learn as much as I could from the nanny!

VIP Member

yes. Bathe my babies every morning. evening wipe down. i dont trust my husband enough. hahaha. no help at all.

VIP Member

Yes i bathed my baby for both confinement. As i didn't really trust my mother in law in handling a newborn

My confinement lady helps to bathe baby for now, am going to learn how to bathe baby in a week or so.

I m first time mum I found that baby very soft and I dare not bath her. I was luck my mum help me..

My husband does the bathing most especially during his paternity. Once he goes back to work I do it.