Confinement bath

Hi mummies! Do y'all bathe during confinement? Even right after you deliver? Feel quite confused cuz I'm worried about rheumatism but it's a must for me to bathe everyday. 😰

13 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

LOVE SPELL CASTER TO BRING BACK EX LOVER URGENTLY Call/whatsaap number:+16692213966 I promise to share this testimony all over the world once my boyfriend returns to me, and today with all due respect I want to thank DR.ONIHA for bringing joy and happiness to my relationship and my family. I want to inform you all that there is a spell caster that is real and genuine. I never believed in any of these things until I lost my boyfriend, I required help until I found a great spell caster, And he cast a love spell for me, and he assured me that I will get my boyfriend back in two days after the spell has been cast. Three days later, my phone rang, and so shockingly, it was my boyfriend who has not called me for the past 6 years now, and made an apology for the heartbreak, and told me that he is ready to be my backbone till the rest of his life with me. DR.ONIHA released him to let me know how much I loved and wanted him. And opened his eyes to picture how much we have shared together. As I`m writing this testimony right now I`m the happiest girl on earth and me and my boyfriend are living a happy life and our love is now stronger than how it was even before our break up. So that`s why I promised to share my testimony all over the universe. All thanks goes to DR.ONIHA for the excessive work that he has done for me. Below is the email address in any situation you are undergoing, it may be a heartbreak, and I assure you that as he has done mine, he will definitely help you too. EMAIL: [email protected] CALL/WHATSAPP : +16692213962. Website: http://onihaspells.com..

Read more

Hello. I’m the dad of the newborn but maybe can share my experience of my wife too. My kid was born in NUH and directly the next day, the nurses have asked for her to take a shower. It’s probably due to hygiene reasons too. (She delivered through Emergency Caesarean) After my wife heads home, she showers with herbal packs. But will shampoo and soap too. Just that instead of plain water, she just use boiled herbal water that has been cooled down to a warmer temperature to shower. She also used Dry Shampoo on the days that she didn’t shower too. So at least can prevent oily scalp. Although there are Chinese myths to talk another worrying air will go in the body and all sorts. But I think it’s better to strike a balance between comfortability and hygiene. My wife is always super refreshed after a shower too. But when in-laws step in, sometimes they super pantang and will tell you this and that cannot do.

Read more

There are reasons why these are myths which started from old days many years ago. during our parents or grandparents times, there are no water heater. U have to boil water over the stove or using firewood etc to get hot water. And mostly communal toilets too. And showering in cold water is not good for new mummies. But now u get warm water at the flick of a switch. Hygiene and safety is utmost important. For me a wipe down is not enough. There is a Malay myth that cutting Ur nails at night will make Ur parents have short life. How ridiculous is that? same reasoning those days at night electricity is not always available and u use kerosene lamp. Imagine cutting Ur nails in bad lighting u could hurt urself. These myths are meant to protect, but almost all do not apply to current times anymore.

Read more
VIP Member

I wasnt allow to shower until d14.😵‍💫 So i basically wipe myself every morning and night using herbal water. D14 i started shower with warm herbal water too! I didnt wash my hair too but using dry herbal spray 🤣 But it depends on urself... Hygience and health are more imp then confinement myth! Just shower with warm herbal water and wipe dry after shower i think should be fine

Read more
2y ago

ahh thanks sis! hahaha in dilemma. I guess I'll proceed to shower 🤣

did not bathe during hospital stay. 1st day after discharge wipe down with warm herbal water. there after bathe daily once with warm herbal water.

2y ago

thank you sis

I'm planning to have a quick bathe daily during confinement (bought 30days herbal bath sachet from Lao Ban Niang, I'll be using that).

did not bathe during hospital stay, bathe daily from 5th day onwards with herbal water..weather was too hot, was sweating buckets..

I bathe only after 3rd day - using herbal bath! Bought from ZTP. I also cannot stand not bathing as SG weather is too humid

I showered 1 day after c sect in the hospital, before checking out. Body too sticky, hair very oily, too uncomfortable.

Yeah I do bath during confinement with warm water. After delivery I did not, it is only next day that I did.

2y ago

thanks sis! 😆