36 Replies

No, I’m an IVF mommy. We send all our embryo (4 total) to do chromosomes check. At the time my husband and I want a boy because the world is so scary now so we think boy would be more easy to raise to face the world when we’re pass away. But at the same time deep down in my heart I don’t want to pick if all four embryos are normal. The whole time I was waiting for the results. I don’t want to pick which embryo I’ll do the transfer. I’m terrified of leaving my another children somewhere (we decided to donate after we pick the one). My heart is silently crying every night without telling my husband what was my concern. The day doctor call me back and told me I have only one perfect embryo and she is a girl. My heart filled with love and joy and crying with my release that I don’t have to go through a pressure decision. I’m so happy it doesn’t matter my baby is a boy or girl that love already started.

For me it doesn't matter whether it is a boy or girl as long as they are healthy. It is common to be kind of disappointed if your baby's gender is not what you expected but as long as you do not take it out on the child or you still love the child unconditionally no matter what. That is fine. I think it is wrong in a sense if you start disowning the child or treating the child badly because "you didn't get what you wanted". In this world, we do not get what we want and sometimes you have to count your blessings with whatever you have. There are parents who just want a child so badly and have all the capabilities to be a parent but... They just can't have one and that to me is heartbreaking. Whereas you have parents who are abusive as f and pop babies out like they are vending machines.

VIP Member

Yes i do get disappointed. But i always look on the bright side. I always wanted a girl so i could dress her up and family would be complete. But i ended up having another boy (elder was a boy) But there are so many good perks about having two boys! I don't have to get any more clothes as they are able to wear each other clothes. They able to bond together better. Despite not being twins, i can still dress them in the same colors!

VIP Member

Yes I was a little disappointed cos I was hoping for a girl for my 3rd baby. I had a girl and boy already. When I found out I am having a boy again, I felt disappointed but I tried not to let myself feel that way cos I was afraid that my baby will know that. Now when I look at him (he's 16mths now), I don't feel that way anymore. I love him so much and he's just a sweet cute little baby of mine. Every baby is precious!

we don't always get what we want but sometimes it is what we need. I will have three girls and think they will be the best of friends. there is so much pressure from their grandparents to have a boy but I think my girls will be perfect and grandparents will just have to deal with it.

No..My husband and I were hoping for a boy and we got a girl..Babies are Gods greatest gifts.No matter what the gender is there's no reason for us to be disappointed.We waited for 11 years for our baby anyway..

yes becoz I was expecting a boy after my 2 daughters so that my family will be complete. Anyway it's a girl again but I made up my mind and accepted it, everything happen for good. All child is a gift of God.

I meant to say Disappointed, but the auto correct played up.

Only selfish and people who are not actually ready to love unconditionally get disappointed by that matter.

nope! certainly not rather it's was a dream come true & it has been my very longing to have a pretty damsel for a gift from God

Why be dissappointed when you are going to have an amazing cute human? Boy or Girl love my baby

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles