Did you want to know the gender of your baby when you were conceiving or you waited until the baby came out?

214 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Sorry, I have to be nosy here and ask if you're expecting and looking for advice as to whether or not you should find out the gender! My wife and I waited to find out and it was the most amazing surprise you could ever imagine. If you're a similar thinker to my wife and I, check out this article...it'll help you see the benefits to waiting! https://ph.theasianparent.com/5-benefits-leaving-babys-gender-mystery/

Read more

I like to be prepared so yes, I'd love to know the baby's gender before I give birth. The idea of knowing only after giving birth holds a certain romanticism but I'm quite a control freak at times (haha) and knowing beforehand will do me some good. I am the sort of person who can't even wait to watch game of thrones a day late for fear of spoilers, let alone wait 9 months to find out my baby's gender haha.

Read more

I want to know ,,so much excited to know if my baby is girl or boy...so I can do a shopping accordingly as after delivery I didn't get lot of time ...but can't help it as in India it's illegal..so has to wait till delivery 😊

I like surprises and I would love to name my child with a unisex name so it really works out :) I guess I would also have to consult my husband but I'm really fine with finding out early too so that I can prepare.

I didn't want to know but my boyfriend did and he cant keep secrets so we made a deal that we would find out with this baby but if we have another one we will wait

Am trying to conceive, one year of marriage, I have treated infection, but pls what can I use to cleanse my womb and make me conceive quickly

Am 31 weeks and i dont know yet...am truly dying inside to know the gender...its hard to prepare cos i dont find those clothes nice...

Could never wait to find out i had to know as soon as possible.. this little one will be the tie breaker. so i am really excited to find out

VIP Member

My first pregnancy, i dont really care about the gender. Its a girl. My second now, im really curious, scan at 28w turn out to be boy.

VIP Member

Mình like ảnh cho bé nhà mình với ạhttps://community.theasianparent.com/booth/857593?d=android&ct=b&share=true mình