Any cheap and good recommendations of Diapers brand?

Any diapers brand which is good and comparable to Merries or Mamypoko but more affordable at reasonable prices. My baby always poo heavily after feeding and usage is real high.

41 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

I don't have other brand recommendations, but you could consider buying from Shopee! The key is to take note of when the products you need go on sale, then stack discounts with their promo codes, credit card discounts and/or vouchers redeemed with Shopee coins :) I've bought a carton of Mamypoko XL diapers for $32.20 before, the price is the same for all sizes so the smaller the size, the cheaper it is since it'll have more pieces - if it's size S, $32.20 for 200 pieces is only $0.161/pc!

Read more
VIP Member

I use to get mamy poko from japan, cheapest can get is 3 for 39.90, now is 40+. Dryers touch is good and very cheap during sales. Dryper not too bad, if kids have no issue like sensitive skin etc. I go malaysia stock up for genki or goon.

Read more
VIP Member

try peekapoo. I have a 12% discount. ending soon. worth to buy now. one piece after discount abt $0.28. their diaper is v soft and can last long also. use this code for discount. PKPLOVE534

VIP Member

Onwards or PetPet are good to me. Since the diaper is one time use, personally I feel that doesn't need to spend so much on diaper.. You could order it from Qoo10 or fair price.

Read more

I have always found drypers reasonable on a per nappy cost. it usually is on promotion. look out for promos too on other brands.

VIP Member

Try Pet pet in Lazada .. carton deal very good quality n good price too .. I am using since a year already

VIP Member

Huggies Gold. I got in Qoo with all the voucher. Cheapest is $12/pack I manage to get.

I am using KCA, during baby fair its $11/pack, or lazada at $13/pack, free delivery

VIP Member

Try using Goon, good also. Huggies Gold is not too bad as well.

VIP Member

Onwards and KCA. the cheapest price can find at baby fair 😅