Any good diapers to recommend

Hey mummies, any recommendation of good diapers? Am considering mamypoko, Merries or pampers

24 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

previously i used merries from birth till 5 months. at 4 month old, he already upsize his diaper to xl(merries). the more u upsize the diaper, the less quantity u get.so i change to peekapoo n im using size L instead. the good thing that i find this diaper is that, this brand, the cutting its big cuz my baby its on the bigger n chubby size(other brand all need to used xl, tested by diaper sample). at 5 month he weighs at about 8.5kg. another good thing is that it can really hold pee for quite longer. saves me alot during night time. tested not changing the diaper the whole night. baby still comfortable sleeping😅. although its thin but still do the job of holding the pee. if u want to try this brand u can order the sample pack from shopee.

Read more
VIP Member

Peek ka Poo my girl used from 18 moths till last year dec without any rash . Now she don’t need diaper any more . Pee ka Poo if you order wrong size without open still can change size tape all size 80pics pants all size 50pics, my girl used wee wee dry till rash that why I change

Moony, Merries, Huggies Naturemade, Drypers Skinature & Beaba. Rascal and Friends good for holding lots of pee but many of my friends’ babies kenna diaper rash from using it.

TapFluencer

merries! quality totally different for the other 2 most importantly won't leak when poonami and for my sensitive baby no more redness and rashes

Have tried so many brands but Drypers drypantz and wee wee dry are the best of all. No leakage if they fit snugly

VIP Member

pampers! been using it since newborn days and there's no leakage and survives poonamis!

Mamypoko and huggies gold is the best

TapFluencer

Drypers touch, cheaper and good

VIP Member

Merries and Peekapoo 😁

I use Mamypoko â˜ș