diapers

Hi mommies, i’ve tried huggies, pampers premium, merries and mamypoko diapers however it’s not unable to contain my bb urine output. Any recommendable brand other than this few?

20 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Whito Nepia 12 hours premium! Just tried it recently and omg it's super soft than all the other brands I've used on my girl! No leakage for pee and even poonami also can contain well surprisingly. If keen to try, I got promo code for additional 10% off now (they having promo for their single pack now too. So can use the promo code on top of that promo)

Read more
4y ago

**30/4! 😂

Peekapoo was good until my baby sleep in yao lan..husband and me tried most of the household diaper brands and only drypers is able to contain the urine..my LO pees really alot so sometimes even drypers will have leaks but that is when the diaper is too full. Other brands leaks when diaper is not full.

Read more
4y ago

ok sure omg this helps a lot!

Super Mum

How old is your baby, and how heavy is your baby? By saying the diapers cannot contain the pee, do you mean it overflows, or it leaks from the thigh/back region?

4y ago

alright i’ll go and give those brand a try! thank you so much for your help mommy 😊🙏🏻

I'm using drypers since baby is born. Cheap n good. Tried huggies and it leaked

Pampers Drypers should work How Long are u changing the diapers in between???

TapFluencer

Drypers is economical & good enough for my kids. Perhaps change more often?

VIP Member

How old is your LO and how often do u change the diapers?

VIP Member

Peekapoo, rascal and friends have good review

I use Drypers for both my babies , works well.

try peekapoo & offspring! it works for my lo