Travel during 2nd trimester

Dear experienced mommies, my sister going to engaged on July 2019. That time i shall be 4months plus. but my gynae said do not travel far as my hometown is kedah. Im currently stay in Jb. So i thought taking flight shall be ok, but he said no as well. ??? Since i lost my 1st baby last pregnancy, the gynae said to be extra careful. but how could i never go to my own sister's engagement? My sister's marriage always delay due to some reason all this while. But this time, somehow they manage to make it happen. I should not be a reason for the delay again. Im headache now. Mind share your opinion?

2 Balas
 profile icon
Tulis jawapan
VIP Member

The long trip might cause your blood to clot but I do understand. How can you not going to your own sister's wedding right? Buy a compression socks. Drink enough water. Take the fastest way (flight) but be aware of the risks.

sorry to hear that. will he allow if you make a stop in between? eg. overnight in KL?

5y ago

yeah.... thank you for positive words. usually we travel after 7pm, and reach around 4-5am. hopefully all goes well