Pooping while farting

Hello mommies, my lo is 4 weeeks old now and whenever he farts, some poop escapes too.. not alot, just a bit. This has been happening since 2nd week. Initially when i consulted dr, he said not to worry, but now my lo is experiencing very bad diaper rash and dr said it could be due to the constant presence of poop at his bottom when he farts and he cant really pinpoint the reason for this. Has anyone experienced this with their lo and what did you all do? I cant see my lo crying and unable to sleep due to this. Please help. #firstbaby #1stimemom #diaperrash

1 Balas
 profile icon
Tulis jawapan

My baby too when he was just 2months old. I keep on changing his diaper like every hour because he'll cry even if there's just a little poop due to farting. And it causes diaper rash too. And now that he's 3+ months the more he farts the less poop coming and sometimes no poop. You don't have to worry about it as the doctor says. Just change baby's diaper as soon as he poop even if it's too little to avoid diaper rash. I know it's a waste of diaper but it's okay as long as he's not crying.

Baca lagi
3y ago

No problem. Try eating white radish or make soup from it. Or drink horlicks. And stay hydrated. 😉