boy or girl

Curious if you know whether you are carrying a boy or girl before the scans confirm it?

17 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

I guess base on the shape of my tummy. Olden days ppl say round is girl and oval is boy. And my food intake alot, this might be a boy. Looking forward for my scan tomorrow😊! My hubby hoping a boy but for me I am alright with both. Regardless boy or girl they are still my child. I will still love them.

Read more

Coming from our experience, my wife had a vivid dream about a cute little boy. I had this strong intuition that it was a boy despite the hope for a girl. It turn out to be a sweet little girl, and we all know the sex of the child doesn't matter because we will still love the child regardless.

I thought mine was a girl for awhile and then when the baby was super active all the time, began to think he was a boy from week 10 onwards! Confirmed that he was a boy from week 16! Haha!

Some people told me appetite changes. Not sure is it true for everyone. I am scared of spicy food. But when I was pregnant with a boy I took a lot of spicy food, not spicy I can’t eat.

5y ago

Yes this is quite common. But I take spicy very well so this doesn't really work for me.

VIP Member

Thought I got a boy but a girl :( My mom got it right because she has 5 children and she guess mine was a girl from the way my craving was, my tummy etc .

5y ago

What kind of cravings do you have? I used to love sweet, but now I prefer salty.

For me is mummy instinct. I somehow knows I’m preg even before I use test kit. And knew it’s a boy before taking the harmony test!

VIP Member

Roughly could tell during the 12th week scan and had dreams about having a boy , turns out really a boy

My instinct told me that i am carrying a girl, but i was wrong! My hubby guessed it right though lol!

VIP Member

If u took blood test like for harmony or panorama they cn detect accurately thru DNA

5y ago

Haha

I don't know. But some ppl able to see from tummy.