9 Replies

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-13531)

8 weeks old is fine to be off mitten provided u trim his nails. It is also good for his finger movement which is to train hid motor skills. Can start training hin to hold things and feel things too.

Now. 6 wks can remove for them to start exploring their hands and feet. When go those air con place then I will wear for him again

I stopped mittens at 3mo but still on booties/socks due to sleeping in aircon. for them.to catch cold, it starts from their feets.

I let baby wear when sleeping only. Otherwise I remove. But must cut nails. You don't want them to scratch themselves.

VIP Member

i stopped wearing mittens once their full month is over, i will continue to let them wear booties instead

VIP Member

In the day I let him explore and feel the things ard him. When he is asleep I will put on his mittens.

i continued letting my son wear them up till 3mths, mainly becos he always scratches himself.

My stopped wearing the day we were discharged.

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles