1 Replies

Hmm no one is wrong nor right here. I used to be a smoker (also vape) before I was pregnant. Maybe instead of telling him not to, persuade him nicely to slowly quit? Reduce the intake day by day. Not for the sake of himself, but also for the sake of the kids since they are the ones inhaling the second hand smoke. There’s really no point telling a smoker how much harm can nicotine do to their body 😅 Afterall, the choice is theirs. I managed to quit immediately as I feel nauseous smelling the smoke. For my husband (smoking for 20 years), I told him to try quitting for the sake of baby, hard but he managed to reduce day by day and resist himself from buying the refill pods. He managed to quit before baby is out. Before I was pregnant, regardless of how I ask him to quit together, he will just tell me ok and forgot all about it. I know how frustrated you are when the only help is down and you have to take care of the kids all alone. My husband gets sick all year round while I barely fall sick.. So I ended up needing to care for my baby, husband and 2 dogs. Hang in there mama! 💪🏻

Trending Questions