Everything I do is just wrong

My husband going on a company trip and I arranged for a staycation with my family and relatives the weekend before he flies off. I have already texted him one week ago. Suddenly when I was talking about it just now he flew into rage. Saying why I always focus on other people and not him, our family should come first. He wants our daughter to be with him before he flies off. I don't get it. Ok if our family comes first, why is it when I am sick he never ask if I feel better or check on me? Why is it taking care of our child is my responsibility and not his? He told me before because I want to have a child. Fine if that is the case then u shouldn't need Ur child before u fly off. I am so so so pissed off.

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hey there! It sounds like you're going through a really tough time right now. It's totally understandable to feel upset and frustrated when you're not feeling supported by your partner. It's really important to have open and honest communication with your husband about how you're feeling, and it might be helpful to try and have a calm conversation with him about your concerns. It's completely valid for you to want to spend quality time with your family and relatives before your husband goes on his trip. It's also important for your daughter to spend time with both of her parents. Maybe you could try to find a compromise that works for everyone, such as arranging for some special one-on-one time with your husband and your daughter before he leaves. Regarding the issue of taking care of your child being solely your responsibility, it's definitely not fair for the burden to fall solely on you. It's important for both parents to share the responsibilities of caring for your child. Maybe you could have a discussion with your husband about how to divide these responsibilities more equally. Remember, it's okay to feel angry and frustrated, but it's also important to try and work through these feelings with your husband in a calm and respectful manner. You deserve to feel supported and valued in your family, so don't be afraid to have an open and honest conversation about your needs. Hang in there, mama! You've got this. https://invl.io/cll6she

Read more

Some husbands' thinking can be quite selfish. They don't really care how the wives feel. Just think of the happy things and ignore his nonsense!

TapFluencer

i have that feeling many times too... stay strong 🙏💕💪

Can’t he just join the family trip?

💕