Breastfeeding

My baby keeps crying when I feed her EBM as her tummy get bloated. So I started to introduce NanHa she seems okay with it... do I stop Bf since she always have trouble. I tried my best to pump but it’s really inconvenient as less hygiene at work. What should I do ? Even I’m Very sad to stop BF

4 Balas
 profile icon
Tulis jawapan

If u decide to stop BF due to hygienic issue, u can try another product of FM. I find a review on FB about another 16 suggested FM brand : 1. Enfalac 2. Mamex 3. S26 4. Frisolac 5. Lactogen 6. Anmum Infant care 7. Nan Pro 8. Fernleaf 9. Dupro / Dugro (Soy, fruit n vege, multigrains) 10. PediaSure Complete 11. Dutch baby

Baca lagi

You need to find a Milktogen tablet to make your breastfeed become full or find a Farm Fresh like dates milk. The dates milk have a more advantage than formula milk

5y ago

Owh..i think, you need to consult a peads doc about the EBM..why your baby feel uncomfortable after drink.

VIP Member

Is it frozen? Try giving chill breast milk instead of frozen...

5y ago

Yes it’s frozen.im staying in jb and travel Everyday to Singapore. So I pump Milk at work out in the freezer once back home ( will take few hours & bring back using the ice pack) I’ll put back in the freezer or sometimes put it below(chiller) & will use it next day. Am I doing the correct way?

how many months is ur baby?

5y ago

Four months