Any remedy for diaper rash?

45 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Let the baby be without the diaper for as many hours as possible and you can apply coconut oil on the rashes. You can also put a diaper rash cream as well. You can also put a thin layer of petroleum jelly very lightly over the rashes.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-466)

VIP Member

Try to keep your baby without a diaper from time to time as it wilk help heal the rash faster. Use a nappy rash cream and try to keep the babys skin as dry. Moisture make the rash worse.

VIP Member

Try to change diaper more frequently and apply diaper cream (eg. desitin brand) after change. It is good to wash baby's bottom instead of using wipes as the skin is much more sensitive.

I wash her bottom with water or use cotton balls with water and avoid wet wipes . After that apply desitin purple . Can try rolled oats water to cleanse the affected area too.

I would like to recommend MooGoo Nappy Balm Lotion which works wonder for my kids. In addition it is made up of natural ingredients which is definitely safe for young babies.

Don't use wet wipes to clean baby's bottom, use running water to clean and pat dry. As most have recommended, me too use desitin. Air dry baby's bottom as often as possible.

Desitin works really well with my baby. I only use when it's really bad. To prevent diaper rash, I wash baby's butt with tap water, tap dry and expose to air a bit.

This is the MooGoo nappy balm which you can purchase from Spring Maternity. But do call the branch before going so to make sure there is available stock.

Post reply image

Cloth diapers. If it's really bad, I'll line the cloth diapers and apply nappy rash cream. Cloth diapers are very airy. Much better than disposables.