Diaper rash

My 5 Months LO has irritated red skin or raw skin near butt hole. I have mustela barrier diaper cream. Does it help by reducing the rash? or any remedy beside diaper cream that helps to speed up the recovery? TIA!

12 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

The mustela barrier diaper cream don’t work for my lo. For immediate effect, you can try Desitin. If you want to use for a longer period, you can consider Offspring products, which is organic and from Australia. It works so well for my lo’s sensitive skin.

4y ago

Can intro the product? TIA!

VIP Member

I am using mustela diaper cream too, and bb had diaper rash for a period of time. Gotta change diapers a bit more often until the rash subsides.

Super Mum

Desitin rapid relief is very good for treating diaper rashes. The barrier creams are usually used when there’s no rash, as a preventive measure

4y ago

Thanks!

VIP Member

I use desitin for redness, only when she had bumpy red rashes last time, I bring her to PD and he gave anti fungal cream

4y ago

I'm waiting for the rashes to subside. Seem got slightly better. There is no bumpy red rash, will still monitor if it doesn't better. Thanks!

VIP Member

This sudocrem works wonder. can get it from Watson / guardian. $9.90 only and the smell is pleasant.

Post reply image
TapFluencer

I use qv barrier cream it works with just 1 apply you can see diff.

VIP Member

Wash butt whenever my LO poos instead of using wipes

4y ago

I also wash butt instead use wet wipes & diaper cream at home, no more red rashes. Only using wet wipes when go out.

Earth mama help to clear my son's fungal rash at butt hole.

4y ago

Thanks mummy!

VIP Member

Perhaps need to change diaper more often...

Super Mum

Yra mustela barrier cream or desitin helps