Anong name ng baby girl mo?

Anong name ng baby girl mo? May meaning ba ito? Ikuwento kung bakit mo ito napili ?‍?

Anong name ng baby girl mo?
2737 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Miracle Eunique My daughter's name says it all. 😁 Why Miracle Eunique? I didn't know either, I haven't even expected it. We already have a name for her way back when she's still at my tummy, way too far from her current name. But when I filled up her live birth, that's what I have written. My daddy asked why when we already have a name for her? My husband's confused too since we've been calling her out of her supposed name already. I just didn't knew, maybe God wanted that name for her. I've thought of it for days in the hospital then it struck me, maybe because she was born of Miracle? My OB said it's a miracle that I am having a healthy baby inspite of my Cyst. And I for once, know how God never left me and gave me his Miracles for the rest of my life especially when battling my cyst and life itself. Eunique because she's unique? I just added E in the beginning to make it more unique. She didn'ts cry when she came out of me, she's thumbsucking instead and she's very big and beautiful. 💖 She just came out but she sleeps like a big human, always sleeping on the sides, and never stops caressing her head. Hehe

Magbasa pa

Stacey Arkeisha (Star) Stacey - You are spiritually intense and can sting or charm. Your name brings love and new starts into life and attracts money. In business, you are the creator and promoter of original ideas and usually enjoy considerable financial success.You are bold, independent, inquisitive and interested in research. You know what you want and why you want it. You are always looking for a chance to do your own thing, to be your own person, and to have things done your own way. Arkeisha - Powerful and complete. You are good intellectually and require several outlets for your energies. You are not a builder but a planner, and you want others to carry out your plans.You are bold, independent, inquisitive and interested in research. You know what you want and why you want it. You desire to inspire and lead, to control other's affairs. You are giving, courageous and bold, action oriented,energetic and strong willed. You want to make a difference in the world, and this attitude often attracts you to cultural interests, politics, social issues, and the cultivation of your creative talents

Magbasa pa

Kryz Stefaughn nung nabuntis ako ni hubby noon sa 2nd child ko naghiwalay kami.. iniwan nya ko noon.. student pa lang kasi kami noon.. pero nagkaroon na ko ng 1st child sa dati kong kawork (mas nauna kase kong nagwork kesa nag aral) 20yrs old ako nung nanganak ako sa 1st child (iniwan din ako nung tatay) 26 naman sa 2nd child.. so ayun nga, iniwan nya ako nung buntis ako.. sarap buhay sya, buhay binata eh habang ako depressed na depressed.. laging umiiyak kahit masama para sa buntis.. lagi akong nagsspotting.. then nag iisip na ko ng name noon, naisip ko isunod ko sa mga pangalan namin baka sakaling makonsensya sya.. Kristel ang name ko tapos Stephen naman sya.. kaya naging Kryz Stefaughn.. pinahirapan ko lang spelling kase gusto ko unique.. then after 4yrs nacontact ko ulit sya.. ako ang naghabol dahil sobrang mahal ko sya.. maraming naging struggle pero naging ok naman na lahat.. ngayon almost 3yrs na kaming nagsasama at 8months preggy na ko sa bunso ko.. hopefully, forever na ito 😍😍😍

Magbasa pa

AVA CELESTINE Nakuha ko sya sa wattpad story na ang name ng isang demale character dun is "Ava Celeste". I fell inlove with this name especially buntis ako and naisip ko na itong name na ito ang ipapangalan ko kay baby. Celeste sana talaga instead of Celestine but more of my family member told me na bakit hindi na lang Celestine just like kay Tony Gonzaga. So I said "okay".. wala din naman talaga pinagkaiba.. Coz Ava mean in latin is "bird" and Celestine or Celeste in latin means "Heavenly". Nung nabasa ko to. I said to my self that this name is meant to be for me to use it for my baby.. "heavenly bird" .. what a nice and lovely word right? .. For me, it's a bird that would be guided by Heaven Above to fly at magpalaganap ng kabaitan at pagmamalasakit sa kapwa ng may talino at paninindigan sa mga desisyong gagawin nya.. hehe. Well , ito ang lagi kong panalangin para sa anak ko sa kanyang paglaki. 😊

Magbasa pa

Iana Zoe Saoirse Iana- Latin for God's gift Iana was based off from my favourite Game of Thrones character, Lyanna Mormont, Lady of Bear Island. She was the ultimate personification of sass and courage, at least from my viewpoint. ☺️ Zoe- Greek for life My husband's name is Joey and we were planning to name our baby this name based on his name ever since I got pregnant with my first born. He turned out to be a boy so this wasn't used until I got pregnant again with my second child who is a girl. 😍 Saoirse- Gaelic for freedom This is based on the name of an actress who played the lead role in The Lovely Bones. I got intrigued with her name and how to pronounce it so I researched this one. Turns out this should be pronounced "ser-sha". Interesting, right? So my baby girl's name translate to God's gift of life and freedom and we love it. 💕

Magbasa pa
3y ago

cazandra Leigh means gift from God and light of our life ,.

VIP Member

My first born named " Brianna Cris" means: BRIANNA - It is an Irish origin girl name means " HIGH & NOBLE" or in other words " strong, virtuous & honorable" while CRIS- It is a short form of Christian derived from the Latin Christiānus means FOLLOWER OF GOD. In short BRIANNA CRIS means "HIGH & NOBLE FOLLOWER OF GOD" Then my second born named "CELESTINE JOYCE" means: CELESTINE-It is a Latin origin girl name meaning " HEAVENLY" while JOYCE- It is a Latinized form of the Breton name Judoc meaning "LORD". In short CELESTINE JOYCE means HEAVENLY LORD. Honestly, ngayon ko lang din nalaman o na research yung meaning ng mga name ng mga anak ko and I'm so shock with the result because I didn't expect it. I only choose their name because I found it unique and cool.

Magbasa pa

VANNA OLIVIA VANNA- They say when your first born is a Girl, it will look like her Dad. Her Papa's name is Von that is why it's Vanna. OLIVIA- Named after my Late Lolo who raised me. His death was sudden, though he's old na 85 y.o, still, biglaan na nagkaubo sya then after 4 days namatay sa hosp. He died a month before my wedding. And its so bad. he was my first heartbreak. Since di na sya naabutan ng anak ko, i name her after him. To always remind me that I had once a great loving GrandFather. PETER VON For my baby boy in m6 womb. PETER-He's the First ever boy apo of my Father In Law whose name was Petronilo, and so, I thought of Peter and it's a biblical name which is being named rarely nowadays. VON- obviously, because of my husband. Hehe ps. I have also thought of a name PETE TREVON but eventually i find it difficult to pronounce. hehhe

Magbasa pa

My First born- "JULIANNE MEGAN" named from the 1st two men in my life, Julianne- from my father's name Julian, while Megan- from her Daddy's name Egan. My Second born- "JOHANNE ELISE" - Still from her Dad's second name which is Jonah (Egan Jonah) (we've just interchanged d letter Jonah to Johan for it to be more feminine we've made it JOHANNE, while her second name ELISE- from my father in law's name Elito. My Third born - "JIANNE ELIYAH" her name came from her two ates',Jianne from her Ate Julianne while Eliyah came from her 2nd Ate Elise, Eliyah (is also from her tita's name Eliza and from her great great grandmother's name Eustolia) My TresMarias' have the same syllable name in their first names which is "ANNE" - meaning "Favoured"/ "Grace" - God has favoured us with 3 beautiful girls. ❤❤❤

Magbasa pa

Olivia Hope (means new beginning & hope) Yung Olivia from olive tree, marami sya significance sa bible and characteristic pero ni reference ko sya sa noah’s story — after 40days&nights ng ulan nagpalipad siya ng dove to check kung meron na silang madadaungan na lupa, then it came back with an olive branch then the rest is history ganda ng story— tapos yung hope sa bible din, yung verse na ‘faith, hope & love’ (Faith kasi name ko) sooo pagnagkaron ulet ako ng baby girl in the future, Love naman ipapangalan ko ☺️ im a single mom at ang dami ko kasi naging struggles while carrying my baby si Lord lang tlga nakapitan ko kaya sobrang meaningful saken ang buhay ng baby ko. 💙💙💙

Magbasa pa

KHALEESI KYLYN MENOR AGANAN PS. Wala sanang gayahan 😂 During my pregnancy, me and my husband loves to watch the Game of thrones 💕😍. Nung nalaman namin yung gender ni bby, we started to think names na maico-combine sa KYLYN (which is combination ng names naming mag-asawa: KYle and KhusmaeLYN). So, my Younger sister suggested the name KHALEESI DAENARYS kasi nga daw fan naman ako ng game of thrones e. I agreed sa suggestion ng kapatid ko kasi nga maganda sya at kakaiba. 💕❣️ But when I filled up the form for her birth Certificate, inalis ko yung Daenarys kasi naisip ko kawawa naman anak ko kapag nag-start na sya sa schooling nya. Mahihirapan syang isulat pangalan nya 😂. Yan yung reason, why yan yung name ng baby ko 😘♥️

Magbasa pa