Anong name ng baby girl mo?

Anong name ng baby girl mo? May meaning ba ito? Ikuwento kung bakit mo ito napili ?‍?

Anong name ng baby girl mo?
2737 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Miracle Eunique My daughter's name says it all. 😁 Why Miracle Eunique? I didn't know either, I haven't even expected it. We already have a name for her way back when she's still at my tummy, way too far from her current name. But when I filled up her live birth, that's what I have written. My daddy asked why when we already have a name for her? My husband's confused too since we've been calling her out of her supposed name already. I just didn't knew, maybe God wanted that name for her. I've thought of it for days in the hospital then it struck me, maybe because she was born of Miracle? My OB said it's a miracle that I am having a healthy baby inspite of my Cyst. And I for once, know how God never left me and gave me his Miracles for the rest of my life especially when battling my cyst and life itself. Eunique because she's unique? I just added E in the beginning to make it more unique. She didn'ts cry when she came out of me, she's thumbsucking instead and she's very big and beautiful. 💖 She just came out but she sleeps like a big human, always sleeping on the sides, and never stops caressing her head. Hehe

Magbasa pa