10 Replies

VIP Member

Well, the mind of a woman works differently from that of a man. There's no excuse I can give you except for the simple fact that it's just our hormones and human nature! Of course, it's more than likely that someone is prettier than your wife/me/any woman in the world, but when we're in a relationship with/married to someone, we kinda just want to be the only woman our man looks at. That's not possible unless you blindfold yourself or wear a cardboard box around your head all day, but we just want the focus of our partner's attention on us instead :) When it comes to friends, we can become sensitive especially when our partner compliments them. It might be a casual remark to you, but sometimes it feels like "does he like my friend better than me? what does she have that I don't? am I not as pretty as her? how do I be more like her? will my partner end up going to her because she's better than me?" to us :/ It's hard for anyone to admit, but sometimes we do compare ourselves even to the closest of our friends - and there's a point in each woman's life that we can get upset from that comparison of "why does she have it all and I don't?"

Some women can accept but most can't. Perhaps can accept this part of her as her personality? Don't need to mention they are pretty if there is no need to. If you feel she is pretty, can tell her that and maybe her insecurity will reduce by and by. Just curious, can you accept if she starts to eye candy your friends?

VIP Member

Do U want her to comment that ur friends or colleagues are handsome ? She is angry cos she loves you and she treats ur comments to be important to her . And with this comment it tend to make her Low self esteem so better to keep it to urself for such comments if not give her reassurance.

Most wife or husband will get jealous especially when they love you. So it's really common for your wife to feel angry when you praise someone in front of her. Maybe you should keep the comment to yourself in future if you don't wish to pick a fight or spoil your relationship.

VIP Member

of course she will jealous. imagine ur wife telling u off that your friend is hot and handsome. i know you love your wife. perhaps show more how you appreciate her, telling her she is pretty, and etc

VIP Member

She get angry because she us jealous and feel insecure. No wife likes their husband give compliments to another woman.

I think it is okay for both of you to feel the way you are feeling. It is a very normal human feeling :)

Guess she wants your total attention. If she is sensitive to such comments, keep it to yourself :)

VIP Member

It’s human nature to feel jealous and insecure. Don’t judge her for it!

VIP Member

she is jealous

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles