Rant

Why does everything I do get picked on by my MIL. Eg, milk that is still partially frozen and not fully crushed also gets commented that it will not heat up fast, dress that I bought for my daughter with a flower also gets commented, praises to my daughter also gets commented.. Even celebrating 100 days to her is inauspicious.. I feel so suffocated! As though everything I do is wrong. Upsetting much!

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Dont care them.. Just 'listen' 💃💃 now i learn to let things go with flows. Not going to be pissed with these kind of PIL.

5y ago

Yalo! Trying to take it one ear in, one ear out. But, it makes me feel like I dont wanna see them much. Later kanna comment again. 🤷🏻‍♀️

TapFluencer

Just enter left ear then out right ear. Don’t allow MIL to affect your rearing of your daughter.

Same here Do u stay with ur MIL I stay with my MIL and there are a lot of such issues

5y ago

No, I dont live with my in-laws. But that too can still upset me. What issues do you have? Dont know why they like to pick on small things. Sigh!

Don't care lah, its your baby not hers. In one ear out one ear 👍🏻

VIP Member

must be difficult :( just try to ignore as much as possible

5y ago

Trying to ignore as much, but still hits right into the heart. Upsetting :(

It's your baby not hers.

VIP Member

Totally feel you....

5y ago

I know how you feel!! Hubs totally cant accept, and feel that we are always the one overreacting.....