Which do you prefer, a stroller or a carrier?

134 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
TapFluencer

Both 💖m có rảnh vui lòng vào link dưới cho e 1like ạ💝, cảm ơn mom .https://community.theasianparent.com/booth/978090?d=android&ct=b&share=true

VIP Member

perfer stroller cos when I'm out even my baby don't use I can hang my bags. but now my boy does not want stroller. so no choice I need to bring carrier out.

VIP Member

both..carrier when u go to crowd place like pasar malam, baby fair. stroller when u go indoor or ourdoor activities..while eating, u need stroller the most

TapFluencer

prefer carrier cos my Lo doesnt wants to be in the stroller but i still bring along the stroller to put my bags in...and other things too....

If i am going to market and some quick chores to finish, i prefer a carrier. if i am at leisure in the park and stuff then a stroller.

hi mommy, if you want to but baby carrier, I want to sell mine . original ergobaby adapt. only used 5x since I'm a czer mommy hehe

Stroller i think. Coz i dont have a car. But when im in the phil i prefer to use carrier. But here stroller is more useful.

VIP Member

Stroller. I can put my baby down or carry up easier than using carrier. Especially when I need to have my meal outside. :)

i think during the first 3 months the baby prefer carrier. After that,stroller will do. depends on the parents.

I prefer stroller kapag madaming bitbit. Pero if mag go-grocery lang or saglit lang sa labas, carrier na lang.