Which do you prefer, a stroller or a carrier?

135 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

If my baby can sleep in a stroller without any fuss definitely a stroller so that I won't have a backache of carrying my gal around and trying to eat over her head. But truth is most babies can't sleep on their own in the stroller when they are young. That's when the carrier is most useful. If I go out with my family or husband I will bring both out. Carrier is used only when I want to force my baby to nap. But if I travel alone I will only bring carrier as it will be too much for me to handle a stroller on my own.

Read more
VIP Member

I like both! But depends on where we are going to. If it’s somewhere crowded, then definitely prefer carrier over stroller. If going shopping at malls, i’ll bring both. Baby wear my girl than all my shopping can put on stroller 😂 If you haven’t gotten your stroller/baby carrier, you can head down to the baby fair this weekend. A lot of good deals! https://www.facebook.com/events/332276840614040/?ti=icl

Read more

Both, They both have their pros and cons. Carrier will be great when traveling to places that is not very convenient for strollers, and also using it everyday when carrying your child still doesnt cause you a back sore. Stroller would help to ease our backs, trolley our shopping items incase baby doesnt wanna sit, good for our childs bones especially sleeping or for a long trip.

Read more

Depends on the child’s preference. No point putting the child in the stroller and halfway through the journey, have the child carried by hand because he/she refuses to sit in the stroller anymore. I usually stand by my carrier just in case. Worst scenario is when the stroller becomes more like a trolley to carry goods. Haha

Read more

A carrier. I have the strength and endurance to cope. My wife prefers a stroller. I don't like to hassle of navigating around with a stroller; A carrier gives me the mobility and agility. I only use stroller when my wife and I are out on dates, since it provides comfort and I don't need agility during dates.

Read more

I think it's all about the situation. For my wife and I, if we're going out and about for a quick walk or a outing, a carrier served just fine. But when my daughter was young and we knew we'd be out all day, we brought a stroller along. I guess it just matters what your plans for the day are.

I have both. Many times its hard to tell which baby would prefer. My elder boy loved the baba sling. Wheras my younger one loves the baby bjorn and stroller. Also when i go out to malls or if i have to take a transport ill take the carrier. At other times i use the stroller for walking.

Actually for me both are useful. When my baby still a newborn I thought that baby carrier only would be enough but when he grow older it turn that I need the stroller the most because hes gaining weight and I'm a tiny, slim and petite mommy I cannot hold him longer. 😂😂😂

I do have both! Lesser than 2 yo 99% using carrier. After 2yo child will choose either carrier or stroller and this Mùmmy will just follow.. it of coz also depends on where we are going though ◡̈ and whether I intend to still breastfeed in the carrier

6y ago

I uses a few brands but one of the favourite is Kol Kol. Breastfeeding in a carrier is easily achieved by releasing side buckle to lower baby to chest level before buttoning the hood and latch freely inside. Of coz, the usage of carrier has to be mastered first before breastfeeding ◡̈

To me for newborn is best to be carried using carrier until 6 months or atleast baby can sit up on his or her own den i will use stroller, if u have baby stroller suitable for baby then its fine too. anyways it also depends on ur baby too😊